GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shooting Guns

zippy are you waiting for a war? i think i have my mind set on getting a savage .22 semi-auto or bolt action not sure which yet, anyone ever own one? black jack, i think if hillary wins she will be assinated quickly, hillary is like the last person we need as president... she will be an even bigger downfall of the USA!
    Matt
    1987 GMC Sierra Classic 5.7TBI

For the first time?
    I prefer a k98 over near anything. I'm a rifle man and I don't care too much for shot guns or can legally own a handgun.

There is no problem that canít be solved with the proper amount of explosives and ammo.

Technology is great, when it Works,
    And one Big Pain in the Ass When it Doesnít.
    Detroit Iron Rules, All the Rest are Just Toys.
    94 GMC Burban, 5.7L (350), 4X4, Auto
    86 GMC Burban, 350, 2 WD, Auto
    79 GMC pickup plow truck, 400, Full time 4X4, Auto
    86 Pontiac Fiero SE, 2.8L, Auto, only mid engine American car
    See a Pattern yet?

15 year GM assembly line worker.

Quote Originally Posted by 84fiero123 View Post
    There is no problem that canít be solved with the proper amount of explosives and ammo.
    thats so true... i could solve the war in the middle east with a computer and red buttons
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by MD4x4 Fireman View Post
    zippy are you waiting for a war? i think i have my mind set on getting a savage .22 semi-auto or bolt action not sure which yet, anyone ever own one? black jack, i think if hillary wins she will be assinated quickly, hillary is like the last person we need as president... she will be an even bigger downfall of the USA!
    Hey, MD4x4 Fireman- My wars are long behind me, and not waged with .22 LRs, bird shot and mid-range wad-cutters. Of course, it doesn't hurt to have some hard balls and FMJs just in case the larger coyotes attempt the hen house. Like most things in life, the choice between a .22 self-loader and a bolt depends a lot on your intended use. Guns, like trucks, can quickly become very specialized and costly.
    You don't want to mess with Hillary, just ask Vince Foster.
    Are we having fun, yet?

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    Hey, MD4x4 Fireman- My wars are long behind me, and not waged with .22 LRs, bird shot and mid-range wad-cutters. Of course, it doesn't hurt to have some hard balls and FMJs just in case the larger coyotes attempt the hen house. Like most things in life, the choice between a .22 self-loader and a bolt depends a lot on your intended use. Guns, like trucks, can quickly become very specialized and costly.
    You don't want to mess with Hillary, just ask Vince Foster.
    explain the hilary comment cause I must have missed something in the news
    Matt

Default Vince Foster

Quote Originally Posted by MD4x4 Fireman View Post
    explain the hilary comment cause I must have missed something in the news
    Deputy White House counsel Vince Foster was found dead in Fort Marcy Park, outside D.C., on July 20, 1993. His death was ruled a suicide by all official investigations. Nevertheless, independent investigators object to this conclusion, too many things just didn't fit. It seems likely Foster was murdered to prevent his revealing information derogatory to Clinton, about Whitewater, Travelgate, or other matters, or that Hillary Clinton was somehow involved by covering up activities together with Foster before his death. Some allege a romantic relationship between Foster and Hillary Clinton. Critics of the Clintons have made even more lurid allegations, claiming that she had killed Foster herself.

Hillary doesn't like to talk about Foster.
    Are we having fun, yet?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123