GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Writer & Content Developer Needed (Compensated)

We've got some great industry events that we can attend and get some very good stories and scoops on what's going on at GM.

WRITER & CONTENT DEVELOPMENT WANTED
    Please contact me ASAP if you are a member of this site and want to help out with some content development. We've got a big of budget for this, so we're probably looking for someone with a flexible schedule, or someone who is self-employed. Please contact me for more information and I'll share with you what's going on.

I'm very flexible when it comes to time commitments, and we even have some events that you could attend in Detroit that are paid for. (Hotel, airfare, food, etc.)

Please respond and let me know, I'll have to see some writing (and maybe photography) samples and I'll be able to choose someone. Hopefully pretty soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to update on this as I'm getting some feedback. We're looking for two or three different types of things.

The primary role is someone who can write solid 500-1000 word articles, maybe go to an event and take some photos, that type of thing. This is not a long-term or full-time role, but more for a freelancer who wants to fit us into their schedule.

Secondary roles would include people who don't want to travel, but instead write some solid content, vehicle and product reviews (we may be able to help with samples), and then post them up on the site. Video work would be very nice as well.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

We still need these.

- - - Updated - - -

Contact Via PM only on this.