GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: 2nd row bench

Default 2nd row bench

There is a dispute with some friends of mine that Chevy had a option to sub a 2nd row bench in the Tahoe LTZ 10 and newer. Edmonds says that it did in the 20111 but someone who's opinion I value said that Edmonds is wrong and that 2011 was the year that they brought out the heated seats in the 2nd row so they couldn't have had a 2nd row bench option. What do all of you think?

I think theyd have 2nd row bench seat why wouldnt they.
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon

I know that this has no bearing on your discussion, but my parents 2000 escalade had heated seats in the second row and it was a bench.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

I have the 2010 dealer glossy in my hand as I type. The standard LTZ 2nd row seat is the buckets with heat. The optional 2nd row LTZ seat is the bench (60/40 split) with heat on the 2 outside positions. This seat is the standard seat for the LT with leather.
    Ray

'09 Avalanche LTZ - Black
    '05 Envoy XL (sold)