Results 11 to 12 of 12
11-26-2012, 09:27 PM #11
And get on that grille! Would make your truck look sick.09 Sierra SLT
- Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
- Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
- K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
Next up: Smoked fog lights
2000 Silverado Z71
- 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
- Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
- Lots more to come!
11-27-2012, 02:03 AM #12
It's funny how you can live without things like heated leather and power folding mirrors until you have them and realize just how often you actually use them when you live somewhere with cold winters and fold your mirrors in so nobody hits them when you're parked in front of your house.
2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread.
1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck
By mfleetwood in forum Ride Of The MonthReplies: 46Last Post: 07-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Nomination June 2012 ROTM nomination thread!By murdog94 in forum Ride Of The MonthReplies: 49Last Post: 06-06-2012, 08:52 AM
By murdog94 in forum Ride Of The MonthReplies: 42Last Post: 04-17-2012, 08:15 PM
By Steve in forum Photo & Video GalleryReplies: 9Last Post: 02-29-2012, 07:01 AM
By jteuban in forum Chevy C/K Truck ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 10-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Tags for this Thread