GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Default This is not a Intro post but a Missing members post..

I want to make a post to ask members if they have heard from members that have a lot of Posts then have not been on in a while.. It's good to make sure
    members are OK?

Like GMCErica

And Telorvche

Have not seen them in a while...

- - - Updated - - -

So??? No one hear from them?
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    I want to make a post to ask members if they have heard from members that have a lot of Posts then have not been on in a while.. It's good to make sure
    members are OK?

Like GMCErica

And Telorvche

Have not seen them in a while...

- - - Updated - - -

So??? No one hear from them?
    I would like to add Lovinthestorm to the missing list.......

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

It's the nature of a forum, some stay around a long time and others stop by to visit everyonce in a while or spend a short time around then disappear.
    The reasons vary from busy with family, new interests, financial issues, internet availability, or sometimes even change in jobs.
    Forums are a very loose association of members with the same interest.

I only stuck around this long just to see how many people I can bore the crap out of and to live vicariously through other GM truck owners.

Sr. Apprentice

I always wonder where MURDOG went?
    Last edited by bby366; 11-27-2012 at 06:19 AM. Reason: lost word
    2008,2500 silverado,k-n filter,flowmaster 7o series muff. linex bedliner.

Legend

Well then I guess Maybe a Email to them just asking if everything is OK? Or if they need a hand with something? Or If someone on the site made them so mad that they don't want to come back? (And why?)

I'm the type of guy that does not like to see people or friends hurt.. and if something is wrong at home I am always there to lend a hand if needed.. If I can....

Yeah I hope they are all good.

But others that are missing, Red Z71 Max, Silveradotrailblazer, and Cadillac to name a few more. Hopefully we didnt piss them all off lol
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

I know Erica was a little mad at something. But for me the only reason I'm not around much anymore is simply work. That and I'm working off of a iPhone and crappy Internet. Got my computer today and my running shoes from home so hopefully by tomorrow or Wednesday ill be at full speed and logging on more regularly now.

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Legend

Blog Entries

I send PMs to medium to high activity members that disappear and check on them. I've been in contact or heard back from most that have been mentioned above and only one that I know of was frustrated. The rest, fall into the categories that Tim mentions above. They are appreciative that the members here notice their absence.

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Amy (trplxl2) is doing okay, we are actually working on an ls swap in my Colorado currently, she is currently banned but will be back as of the first of the year. I am sure she will be happy to be back on the club, what ever happened to Doberman (Pete)?? We saw his company on the speed channel yesterday, he has iPad and iPhone covers now!!!

http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums/z477/noell1947/pbr%20time/
    2004 Chevy Colorado 2wd/4l60e/3.5 Inline 5
    6-PIAA 520 series yellow ion spot lights 85 watts each
    PIAA quattro fog lights w/extreme white/yellow ion bulbs
    Anzo projector headlights/LED turn signals
    LED underbodys 7-color/LED interior lighting
    JET stage 2 performance chip/Magnaflow exhaust S/S
    Recon Big Rig Lights/LED tail lights/3rd brake light
    Putco LED bed lights/BEDRUG
    Goodmark 2" rise Cowl hood/K&N fipk intake
    98-04' Blazer overhead console & floor console
    40/60/40 seat modified to 40/console/40
    33" Cooper Discovery A/T
    16" Pro Comp extreme alloy wheels

Legend

Well lets see what can be done about KEEPING members Here.. Maybe a MOD that does only member relations..or something like that..

What do you think?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by