GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default New member from Mississippi

Just wanted to take a second and introduce myself. My name is Josh and I'm from Mississippi. I own a White Diamond 2009 Silverado 1500 LTZ 4x4. I recently purchased this truck about a month ago when my 2002 Z71 started having some problems that were a little too much to justify fixing considering the truck had almost 200k on it and I have to drive a minimum of 4 hours to work one way every time I leave the house. I'm trying to get a pic of the truck off of my phone so I can post it but apparently my email is running slow at the moment. It's pretty much all stock though. The only additions are an Aries bull bar, step bars, and a toolbox which were already there when I bought the truck. I'm not new to the forum scene but I am what I'd call relatively new to Chevrolet trucks. I owned the 2002 for almost 2 years before buying the 2009 but before that I was really an import guy (bring on the ricer jokes, lol) but I've always loved Chevy trucks. It just took me a little while to be able to afford one. Haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20094x4.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	46245

There's the only pic I could get right now. I'll see if I can end up with a better one at some point before I head back to work.
    Josh
    Petal, MS
    2009 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 4x4

Welcome to the G M T C ! Sure got a good lookin' Chevy!

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you aboard..........

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Welcome to the club Josh, Got a good looking pickup.
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon

Thanks guys! I'm loving this truck. I never would've guessed how addictive full sized trucks were until I owned these last two.
    @donyms - I see you're from Lucedale. I live right outside Hattiesburg in Petal so I'm not too far from you. I've been through your neck of the woods a few times and that truck of yours looks kind of familiar. How long have you had it with that paint?

Quote Originally Posted by lokalmotive View Post
    Thanks guys! I'm loving this truck. I never would've guessed how addictive full sized trucks were until I owned these last two.
    @donyms - I see you're from Lucedale. I live right outside Hattiesburg in Petal so I'm not too far from you. I've been through your neck of the woods a few times and that truck of yours looks kind of familiar. How long have you had it with that paint?
    I got the truck painted over the Christmas break last year so I have had it painted for about a year. I travel allot in my truck and I go to Hattiesburg and that area sometimes so you may have seen it up there. I have had the truck for about 3 years.

Welcome, Josh!

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your ride!!!

Nice color too

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

nice white silverado josh, what size engine does it have in it the 6.2 or the 5.3, i bought a 2012 crew with the 6.2 and man i regret paying for the gas.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my truck2.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	51125

Sr. Engineer

Welcome to The Club.