GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: A funny pic

Default A funny pic

I thought that I would share a funny pic my buddy sent me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	82597322.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	46246

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Lol, wow.... too bad all that smoke means he really is burning up his diesel for no reason at all..... must be fun to have money to "burn" up......

haha i love seeing this pic. i sent it to a guy that works in my sqaudron, he drives a prius. he didnt find it too funny.

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

TCS front box 7"-9" set at 8.5" | FTS coilovers(blue coil) with resis and FTS shocks with resis| 20" Fuel Off-Road Revolver Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | 4.56 USA gears with tru trac locker | Longshot Lighting 6000k 55w low beam and 6000k 35w fogs HIDs | 7" lift leaf spring | Blue TCS traction bars

Future Mods: Long tube headers
    | Custom tune | Cam | Stall Converter

That's great Haha.

My friend with a duramax showed me this vid the other day.
    (Caution explicit language)

Another good one by the same people is called, "So you want to buy a dodge"
    Last edited by FrigginNoodles; 11-26-2012 at 07:13 AM.
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

I saw this picture a while back and thought bout doing the same to my dodge but I have a single stack so it just wouldn't look as good. I used to love dumping coal on trucks back when it wasn't lifted and my stack sent it right into there windows. I was young and a jerk
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Quote Originally Posted by nakranij View Post
    Lol, wow.... too bad all that smoke means he really is burning up his diesel for no reason at all..... must be fun to have money to "burn" up......
    not always the case. alot of intercoolers will do whats called puddling. thats when oil from the crank case when cycled back into the air intake collects in the intercooler. then wot you hit part to wot all of that oil gets sucked up and blows out black smoke. my tbird will do that from time to time. i thinks its great when it also pops fire with the smoke. it freaks people out lol
    94 sub 6inch lift 34inch bfg mt. massive rework project soon. the audio system hit 150.3db so now its time to rebuild and try for 155db. mudpuppy is also getting a new engine, rebuilt ifs, dual 500amp 15.1vdc alts, 5 5,000amp batts, ant the combined wattage with the new system should be close to 15,000watts. this is going to be a wild ride boy and girls.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

That was too good....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Blog Entries

I'd love to see the photo of Fire and Smoke together ......that could be a Prius
    or any other Vehicle Killer !!!! Brian
    Silverado Crew.....4.8 L

---Pendaliner BoxLiner and Side Rails....Van and Truck World
    ---Reese Adjustable Step Down Trailer Hitch....Van and Truck World
    ---PUTCO chrome eyebrow Mirror Covers.... Van and Truck World
    ---PUTCO chrome Bowtie 3rd Brake Light Cover....Van and Truck World
    ---DeeZee TailGate Assist ....Van and Truck World ( now Action Car and Truck Accessories )

---Westin Series side steps....Apple Auto Glass
    ---TRIFOLD rear soft Tonneau....Apple Auto Glass

---Chevrolet Bowtie Mudflaps...GM Dealer
    ---GM Rear Wheel Well liners...GM Dealer
    ---GM Front Black Tow Hooks w Hloks
    ---GM Chrome Tailgate Handle/matching key-lock....GM Dealer
    ---GM Driver Information Center Upgrade...GM Dealer
    ---GM Front Tinted Bug Deflector...GM Dealer
    ---GM Chrome Door Handles....GM Dealer

---Better Built rear hitch step .... Lowe's !!!
    ---AVS Window VentVisors...Canadian Tire
    ---AVS tinted License plate covers....Wal-Mart

Thats pretty funny there.
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon

Can you say hilarious? LOL thanks I needed the laugh today dude.