GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
  1. General Information
    Pegasus
    Chevrolet
    K3500
    Summit White
    LS trim level, towing package, HD cooling package

Purchased by my mom for me on February 26, 2007 w/ 131,590.6 miles on the clock to replace my first truck, which only lasted 6 months & 1,100 miles before it blew the motor. I found this truck in an auction lot at the local chevy dealership about a week before she was to be sent to auction. Mom made the salesman fight for every dollar he got from her because he made a sexist remark, and my mom has red hair. Bad move on his part. We walked away with the truck for $8,000 out the door and mom made him eat the tax, title and licence fees. I drove this truck throughout my junior & senior years in high school, and ever since with 80,000 plus miles in almost 7 years now

•  
    Modifications

108" whip CB antenna, aftermarket chrome grille, UWS tubular step bars & toolbox, Wallace Forge flip-down gooseneck hitch.

•  

Uniden PC178 Elite series CB radio, and I've painted some of the interior plastic pieces. Oh, and I added a first gen Cadillac Escalade 120 MPH guage cluster, that is mileage correct down to the tenth of a mile.

•  

Factory original Vortec 454 w/ 211k+ miles, K&N FIPK kit, Flowmaster true dual exhaust using original 40 series mufflers. Accel high performance ignition coil. GP Sorenson stock replacement injectors.

•  

Gabriel Max-Control truck shocks.

•  

265/75/R16 BF Goodrich all terrain tires on stock steel wheels.

•  
    Comments: 0 / Views: 149