Has anyone had any luck and can recommend an aftermarket backup camera system? Aesthetically, it doesn't have to be the prettiest, but just to work the best. A few weeks ago, (maybe months) my boyfriend had the dually, and was using a neighbors driveway to turn around in our very narrow street. (The dually is the length of the street from curb to curb parked perpendicularly.) Well, he backed into a neighbors fence and put a huge dent in the tailgate, and I'm not happy about it. Especially since all my neighbors thought that I did it. The dually has a back up beeper that beeps when you're approaching an object, but I guess the fence was in between where the sensors could detect it... So, kinda as a gag gift, i want to put a backup camera on the dually. And, I want to prevent him from doing it again and it would also be useful when plowing...

When I was in Autozone yesterday, near the register was a system that was 80 bucks, but I'm skeptical, since its from Autozone. I want something that will work well in all weather conditions, and won't break in the first snow storm.... Any help is appreciated.