GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Going from Captains chairs to 60/40 split bench

Hello,

I recently upgraded and bought a 2005 GMC Yukon XL. The vehicle had low miles so I bought even though I prefer the bench over the captains chairs. I found a 60/40 split bench on craigslist and the seat leather was in good condition.

Problem was, I didn't install the seat after a couple of weeks, and when I finally did install, I noticed that the buckles were missing. I went to the dealer and tried to purchase a set, but it seems the model years must have changed a little.

I think the 60/40 second row is from a 2003, maybe 2004. If anyone who has this model year Burb, if you could send me a pic of the seat tracks, and the buckles, I'd appreciate it. On top of acquiring the buckles, I need to figure out what trim pieces match up to my rigs interior color.

Thanks
    Ken

- - - Updated - - -

My center seat appears to be lap belt only. And perhaps 2003 and newer have shoulder restraint in the middle seat? Can anyone confirm?

Thanks
    Last edited by Kraziken; 12-02-2012 at 09:46 PM.

My 03 had a lap belt on the center. Good luck finding belts. I had a bad mechanism on one of mine and no one would sell me one. Luckily, my brother works for the company that made them and got me a set for free.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)