GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I love the "toterhome". Clearly, there was a great deal of planning, time and money put into that project. I would like st see something win rotm that isn't just a bunch of bolt-on pretties. (no offense to anyone here. There have been some fine rotm winners and nominees) but what about the stuff that was made unique through a great deal of creativity...

Just sayin'
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Quote Originally Posted by moogvo View Post
    I love the "toterhome". Clearly, there was a great deal of planning, time and money put into that project. I would like st see something win rotm that isn't just a bunch of bolt-on pretties. (no offense to anyone here. There have been some fine rotm winners and nominees) but what about the stuff that was made unique through a great deal of creativity...

Just sayin'
    WELL SAID. I don't know why I even bother voting sometime because the guy with the 6" lift, expensive rims and tires, and $500 tail lights always wins.

Cheers to creativity!
    09 Sierra SLT
    - Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
    - Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
    - K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
    Next up: Smoked fog lights

2000 Silverado Z71
    - 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
    - Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
    - Lots more to come!

I would like to nominate @AnimalYates. His truck is another example that a large lift is not needed to make a truck your own.

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

Quote Originally Posted by aloxdaddy99 View Post
    I would like to nominate @AnimalYates. His truck is another example that a large lift is not needed to make a truck your own.
    Thank you very much for the nomination! Although the pic is before my leveling kit, the truck just happened to be squeaky clean lol!

I have a full denali grille and black halo headlights going on sometime the next 2 weeks. Maybe I would have a shot then if I can get it looking more unique :]
    09 Sierra SLT
    - Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
    - Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
    - K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
    Next up: Smoked fog lights

2000 Silverado Z71
    - 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
    - Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
    - Lots more to come!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12