GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

I'm going to the dealership now.......Wish me luck....Details to follow....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

I will for sure. I've already spoke with gm customer support too. Only reason I'm even taking time to mess with it is so I have proof of what's going on. As mentioned I had to how them my oil covered spark plugs last time to get there attention. Ill update this afternoon

Legend

Ok my update.. Just got home They checked and I was down 1/4 Qt in 1100 miles I have to go back in 1000 more. He said it looks like I will be getting the Rebuild...I even took video of the Blue and heavy smoke this morning and showed him..

2nd note Asked him about the new Code I am getting Bank #1 sensor #2 02 sensor He says nothing to do with the smoke.. And it is NOT covered.. Ok so How much to replace and how hard is it? Anyone know??

Dealer says about $200.00

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Ok my update.. Just got home They checked and I was down 1/4 Qt in 1100 miles I have to go back in 1000 more. He said it looks like I will be getting the Rebuild...I even took video of the Blue and heavy smoke this morning and showed him..

2nd note Asked him about the new Code I am getting Bank #1 sensor #2 02 sensor He says nothing to do with the smoke.. And it is NOT covered.. Ok so How much to replace and how hard is it? Anyone know??

Dealer says about $200.00
    Easy to replace, if you get the o2 sensor part number you can get it on amazon for around $50

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Legend

will look for it as soon as I know which one it is..Remote start is not working again.. Telling you getting Sick of GM....

sorry for all the issues enkei......

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

PM me your VIN if you can not get the number. I can call GM monday and get the number from them for you. Bank one sensor 2 should be on the driver side after the cat.

Taking my truck in tom for the oil consumption issue...used a quart to 1.5 quarts in 962 miles!...rough idle,no power,blah blah blah!...i dont have to do the text so they said bring it in and we will tear it aprt i guess??...if i still have this issue within the next year,im gonna trade in it and get a diesel!...enough said...btw truck only has 64k

2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Crew Cab "All-Star Edition"

Line-X'd Bed
    Line-X'd Custom Brush Guard(Heavy Duty)
    5.3L Flex Fuel
    275/65R18 Toyo Open Country AT2's
    2" Rough Country Leveling Kit(want to get the 2.5 RC kit)
    EGR In-Channel Vent Visors
    Exterior PLUS Package
    Interior PLUS Package
    K&N Drop-In Air Filter
    ProFlaps
    Cat-Back Dual Exhaust
    Black Bowties
    Diablo Sport Predator(AFM Disabled)
    ProFlaps
    Towing Mirrors
    Next Planned Mods
    Blacked out Tail Lights
    Aftermarket Rims

My 1999 GMC has about 200K on it and uses maybe 1/2 between changes. I was thinking about getting a newer truck...maybe I won't

Quote Originally Posted by RSM2 View Post
    My 1999 GMC has about 200K on it and uses maybe 1/2 between changes. I was thinking about getting a newer truck...maybe I won't
    That's the ticket, RSM. I'm in same situation. These issues are keeping me from getting a new truck from ANY brand! F150 shakes, shudders - Ford says normal! Tundra shakes, cheap interior, more problems on their forums than any other! Ram - hmmm, actually, I'm seeing fewer complaints on Ram forums than any other! Surprises me! Differential pinion nut was problem on earlier Rams, but seems to be fixed now. If I can find a decent Ram dealer (man, their dealers are terrible!!), I'll test drive one. No brand loyalty with me.
    That old man, he don't think like no old man.
    "He's pinned under an outcropping of rock. Lucky for him, the rock kept the dirt from burying him alive". Dirt, it's nothing but dirt, I tell ye...
    "I thought I was wrong one time, but I was mistaken." Command Sergeant Major Jim

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 Last Post byLast Post by