GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Longshot Lighting

I have always been one to support small businesses due to better customer service and usually the products are great. Well I have been looking for HIDs for the last couple month and I came across the company Longshot Lighting. I talked with a few guys i kno that recently bought products from them and heard nothing but great things about them. The pricing for 35w HID kits with the slim ballast are $60.00. But they are offering a 10-20% discount on there kits. They also offer LED light bars for various prices and have LED under body kits for any interested in those. So before you go out and buy the expensive kits from the big name companies, check them out. Great customer service and They do have a website you can look at and order from: http://www.longshotlighting.com/ and for anyone on facebook check out there page and add them as a friend: http://www.facebook.com/longshot.lighting.5

Figured this would be some useful info for anyone looking for HID kits.

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

TCS front box 7"-9" set at 8.5" | FTS coilovers(blue coil) with resis and FTS shocks with resis| 20" Fuel Off-Road Revolver Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | 4.56 USA gears with tru trac locker | Longshot Lighting 6000k 55w low beam and 6000k 35w fogs HIDs | 7" lift leaf spring | Blue TCS traction bars

Future Mods: Long tube headers
    | Custom tune | Cam | Stall Converter

I forgot to add when i posted this, that when i get back stateside next month I will be doing a review of there product on here. I will post some pictures of the set up that they sent me and how they look on my rig.

Nice to get someone near you that does solid work that you don't have to worry about.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

So, I have had my Longshot lighting HIDs installed for about a week now and let me tell you, The make some quality products. I ordered 55w 6000k low beams and 35w 6000k fog lights from them and have absolutely not complaints about their products. They came were very easy to install(as most HID kits are) and they are very bright. For the price, they are a great company to check out if you're looking to light up the road that you travel at night. Hope this helps ya'll out.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Pics would be nice..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X