GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default All Burbs Have Seat Brackets for 3 Row?

Hello,

Looking to jump into the Suburban world (again). Do all 92-99 Burbs have seat brackets for the 3rd row seat - even if the vehicle originally didn't come with them? I.e. is it easy to add in a 3rd seat?

I'm looking at (online) a bare bones '99 Suburban and from what I can see looks like only two rows of seats in it. Just want to know if it is worth the trip to look at it in person because I really want, and need, that third seat. Thanks so much .. TT

I believe that you have to add the brackets. The holes are already in the floor pan. You need to bolt the brackets into them. In some cases you may need to tap the holes. Here is a set of brackets. http://www.theseatshop.com/third-row-seat-brackets.html . If you google it you will find videos of how to do the install.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)