Okay so I was in New Orleans last weekend and I filled up, five minutes later my engine light comes on so I go to Auto Zone to get the Code pulled. They tell me it's the knock sensor, I asked them if bad gas could cause it and explained to them what had happened and they said yes. I then ran a can of Sea Foam through it to try to clean it up, it helped a little bit, but the light came on again. I went back to Auto Zone and pulled the code again, I was leaving the next morning so I put a bottle of fuel system cleaner in and filled up with supreme, that lasted about 150 miles then my light came on again. When I got back to Bossier City I went back to Auto Zone and had the code pulled again and added a bottle of Lucas upper cylinder lubricant and injector cleaner that lasted almost a week then my light came on again. So I guess my question is, have any of you had a problem like this with yall's trucks or cars. More so the truck side so I could get some help on swapping mine out if need be. I am going to be doing a tune up on it when I get my tax return, I am going to pull my plugs and see if they got clogged up from the gas.