GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by sfdefender24 View Post
    @Pikey Im going to a company in Zeeland to do the rear end and a company in Grand Haven to do the front end. Both charge 200 to install and are recommended by several of the guys I kno from Muskegon. Thanks for the thought tho.
    Lol, I know that your home is on the other side of the state. I was actually letting @2011laserblue know. I am glad you found a good shop though

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    Lol, I know that your home is on the other side of the state. I was actually letting @2011laserblue know. I am glad you found a good shop though
    @Pikey oh haha my bad, im tired this morning and not processing and operating fully yet lol. Hes from the west side of the state too. @2011laserblue I'll get you the numbers and info for those 2 companies and let you kno.

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

TCS front box 7"-9" set at 8.5" | FTS coilovers(blue coil) with resis and FTS shocks with resis| 20" Fuel Off-Road Revolver Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | 4.56 USA gears with tru trac locker | Longshot Lighting 6000k 55w low beam and 6000k 35w fogs HIDs | 7" lift leaf spring | Blue TCS traction bars

Future Mods: Long tube headers
    | Custom tune | Cam | Stall Converter

Sounds great, thanks for the info guys!

- - - Updated - - -

Probably irrelevant now, but I'd really like to get this answered for my own curiosity....

"Because the 3.73's are technically not a "heavy duty" rear end like 4.10's..would it be cheaper or easier to make the switch from 3.08's to 3.73's than a 3.08 to 4.10?"

"Definitely don't want to "cheap out" on something like this...but just curious. From my understanding with a 6 speed trans the 3.73 is very close to 4.10's with 35's."

Thank you guys and I really appreciate your information and help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12