GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Hybrid View

Default (School Shooting) This makes me sick!! ~ Newtown, CT School Shooting

What the hell is wrong with people? A 24 year old guy runs into a school and kills a bunch of children! They said there were 2 shooters, They said that one killed himself. I would love to have 30 seconds with either or both of them at the same time, no weapons needed, just 30 seconds. No matter what is going on in your life what kind of reasoning says "Let's go shoot a bunch of innocent kids"? I really had to control myself in this post, had a hard time getting my point across without vulgarity. I don't push religion but, I pray for the families and kids impacted by these two sorry excuses for human beings

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...hool-shooting/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	police-respond-to-shooting-at-connecticut-elementary-school.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	46884
    Last edited by ChevyFan; 12-14-2012 at 12:46 PM. Reason: I changed the title to add in the city & state and added a photo so people could see how horrible this is.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

The massacre in China was someone with a knife. :( just very sad that humanity is like this.

This is just sick and very disturbing, becuase this guy supposedly showed no warning signs before he flew off the handle. I just wish that these people that decide to go and kill a bunch of innocent and then kill themselves would just spare everyone the pain and kill themself first. And what kind of coward shoots up an elementary school.
    2003 Chevy Silverado 1500 ext cab, 5.3 v8

Now of course conspiracy theorists are coming out of the wood work. I don't believe any of it, but here is their latest theory. Really? the government did it? right!
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...o-2516610.html

I received a mass email,a couple of days ago, blaming the government and the bankers. I deleted it. Forwarding to just one person adds to the insanity of the whole situation.
    Ray

'09 Avalanche LTZ - Black
    '05 Envoy XL (sold)

I'm tired of this being all over the place everwhere I turn. It's sensationalized enough. The media needs to understand that by sensationalizing such things it actually contributes to more of the same occurring -- much like heavy coverage of terrorism does. Not smart...

I agree @SurrealOne. One student here has just been charged with 2 felonies for making a terrorist threat on twitter that he was going to bomb his school. Another school increased security near me for some graffiti that was found on a bathroom wall. Kids just sometimes do not know the seriousness of this stuff. Its very unfortunate that this feeds into gun control legislation that probably would not prevent the same thing from happening again if it was going to. I do agree with @mudpuppy that if they are going to pass any laws then look into how the background checks are done. Any history of mental illness or arrests may warrant a more extensive review before allowing a purchase. Im not sure of the right answer but to ban certain types of rifles or magazines ect. is only punishing the hunters, collectors, hobbyist, dealers, and manufacturers. Not the evil.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

There are reports that the kid had deep psychological and neurological issues. Plus it was reported that he was a heavy gamer. probably played first person shooter games all the time, that's a hunch but its probably true.

There's no accounting for crazy. What pains me is that left-leaning morons always call for gun control that impacts the non-crazy ... when crazy people do crazy crap like this. As if punishing the sane will somehow stop crazies from doing crazy things...

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    There's no accounting for crazy. What pains me is that left-leaning morons always call for gun control that impacts the non-crazy ... when crazy people do crazy crap like this. As if punishing the sane will somehow stop crazies from doing crazy things...
    I agree and crazy people will still find a way to get their hands on guns.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by