GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Threaded View

Default (School Shooting) This makes me sick!! ~ Newtown, CT School Shooting

What the hell is wrong with people? A 24 year old guy runs into a school and kills a bunch of children! They said there were 2 shooters, They said that one killed himself. I would love to have 30 seconds with either or both of them at the same time, no weapons needed, just 30 seconds. No matter what is going on in your life what kind of reasoning says "Let's go shoot a bunch of innocent kids"? I really had to control myself in this post, had a hard time getting my point across without vulgarity. I don't push religion but, I pray for the families and kids impacted by these two sorry excuses for human beings

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...hool-shooting/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	police-respond-to-shooting-at-connecticut-elementary-school.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	46884
    Last edited by ChevyFan; 12-14-2012 at 12:46 PM. Reason: I changed the title to add in the city & state and added a photo so people could see how horrible this is.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)