GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Jr. Mechanic

Default Ride of the month

No offense to Rockheads great lookin truck but i was just wondering if there will be a February ride of the month taking its place..Sorry, i`m still kinda new here and learning.
    Terry

2004 Tahoe (wifes)
    2004 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
    1997 Chevy Z-71
    1953 Golden Jubilee

yea i want there to be too... Not really a truck question but i got a comp tech one. i want to load a pic i have on my computer i took with my camara but it only allows me 97.7MB for a JPEG and its no where near that.... is there anyway i could shrink it somehow so i can post it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete95Sierra View Post
    yea i want there to be too... Not really a truck question but i got a comp tech one. i want to load a pic i have on my computer i took with my camara but it only allows me 97.7MB for a JPEG and its no where near that.... is there anyway i could shrink it somehow so i can post it up?
    host it on photobucket then put in the image code, if you aint got a photobucket PM me and ill give you my email address and ill do it for you.... and yes there will a feburary ROTM contest, i will make a thread for entries post pics there
    Matt
    1987 GMC Sierra Classic 5.7TBI

Jr. Mechanic

Just so happens theres a good ole boy on here named Matt (md4x4fireman) that has helped me out in the past,you might give him a shout and see if he knows.

Jr. Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Duramax04 View Post
    Just so happens theres a good ole boy on here named Matt (md4x4fireman) that has helped me out in the past,you might give him a shout and see if he knows.

See, i told ya! he`s already ahead of me.

Blog Entries

There is a free program out there to download called Irfanview. Google it and find the download for it. You can use it to resize your photos (if needed) but you will still need to upload them to Photobucket.com (for free) then paste the image code here. If you try to attach the image to your post by using the options below, you will just end up with a tiny thumbnail of a photo.

Like this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails truck-thumbnail.jpg  
    Darcy
    Washington State
    2006 Silverado 2500HD LT3 4X4 CC SB Duramax LBZ
    Tuff Country 6" lift, 35" Toyo M/T's on 20" Ultra Peacemaker wheels, Quadzilla Stealth2 programmer, Diamond Eye 5" cat-back exhaust, factory Special order color Yellow.