Results 1 to 4 of 4
12-18-2012, 06:35 PM #1
Is the NNBS Denali grille made of plastic??
Hey guys, I recently bought a Denali grille to replace my lame black plastic grille. I bought one off Ebay, and when it got here I was shocked. The thing is made of ABS plastic. Sure it looks nice, is shiny, and pretty solid for pastic, but its PLASTIC!
So my question is, is the OEM grille that comes on the Denali's made of plastic too? Or is it aluminum or something? Answers are apprecriated I need to know whether or not I should send this one back and order off GMpartsdirect.
Brett09 Sierra SLT
- Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
- Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
- K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
Next up: Smoked fog lights
2000 Silverado Z71
- 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
- Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
- Lots more to come!
By AnimalYates in forum Chevy Truck AccessoriesReplies: 22Last Post: 03-05-2013, 04:41 PM
For Sale NNBS Chevy Silverado Chrome GrilleBy AMac in forum General ClassifiedsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Wanted to Buy 2007+ NNBS OEM Chevy Emblem for GrilleBy AMac in forum General ClassifiedsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2012, 08:30 PM
By 08_rado_rocker in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2012, 10:21 PM
By AllBlkdOut07 in forum General ClassifiedsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-30-2010, 03:47 AM