GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have my small tool kit with screw drivers rachets and a small diagnostic plug in. also a pipe the has to uses a pull bar or a beatin stick.Along with 5 qt of oil,tranny fluid a thing of power steering fluid. For tires I have a bottle jack, 2 jack stands, wheel chalks,plug kit.Little things like gloves, fuses, some electrical supply's. have 3 tow straps,2 snatch blocks and a come along. Jumper cables and a jump starter.if I can't fix it I got a starter log and a sleeping back. There usually always fresh chopped wood n my truck

eventually will have an OBA kit and then I should never get stranded
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

I keep a basic socket tool kit.(a metrinch set) A funnel, quart of oil, quart of trans fluid, gloves, a few multitools, and a bar of soap. The soap will seal a small gas tank leak quickly. I have used the soap on other peoples trucks often. I am kinda know for being a flashlight hoarder, so there is at least one flashlight in every door pocket or counsel. I am capable of changing a water pump or alternator if necessary on the side of the road. A few sockets is all that is really needed for that. I have no issue removing the belt with a socket and a ratchet. I could probably change a fuel pump on the road, but it would suck! I used to carry a few MRE's just in case. I would love to have a complete bugout bag like @SurrealOne
    Last edited by Pikey; 12-22-2012 at 10:04 AM.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12