GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: New Mod needed

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    @Als09Sierra, I'm not sure that mod belongs on a truck. Perhaps it's time for you to consider an Express van or the Volt minivan that I've heard rumours about.

Hey! Let's not go there. That's what the Crew Cab is for.
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

​Congrats on the beautiful baby girl!!!
    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." (Anon)

Thanks guys. We brought the little one home today and I'm hoping to get some sleep this week, although that's doubtful. Otis, my dog, is adjusting and may want to sleep downstairs tonight, but he's very protective of the girls.

Congrats Al. Nice to hear the baby made it safe and sound. Best wishes to you and your family from me and the wife!
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

Quote Originally Posted by FrigginNoodles View Post
    Congrats Al. Nice to hear the baby made it safe and sound. Best wishes to you and your family from me and the wife!
    Thanks Matt. Have you been getting the questions since you got married? Fortunately, when we got married we each had a lot of nieces and nephews and we got very few people asking when we were going to have kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Als09Sierra View Post
    Thanks Matt. Have you been getting the questions since you got married? Fortunately, when we got married we each had a lot of nieces and nephews and we got very few people asking when we were going to have kids.
    We get the question all the time. The usual response I give is that we are waiting. Which is kind of true... Unfortunately we can't have kids, but plan on adopting in a few years. Some days I think its a good thing other days it's tough to think about. Either way I know it will happen sooner or later and am excited for that day.

Legend

Blog Entries

Congratulations Al! What a blessing right before Christmas. I'm very glad everyone is doing well!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

most expensive mod I've seen yet! Little women, sounds like your out numbered also! Merry Christmas!

Congrats! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Very creative way to announce your little girls birth! The birth of our second son resulted in the sale of both my pickups and the purchase of a Yukon XL.

Quote Originally Posted by FrigginNoodles View Post
    We get the question all the time. The usual response I give is that we are waiting. Which is kind of true... Unfortunately we can't have kids, but plan on adopting in a few years. Some days I think its a good thing other days it's tough to think about. Either way I know it will happen sooner or later and am excited for that day.
    Matt,

Nothing wrong with adopting. In fact it's probably more noble than having your own, when there are kids out there who need a good home. We talked about adopting if we couldn't have a baby. In the meantime, enjoy being married, and sleep. I could use a few hours myself right now.