GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Saying hi to all my friends. Happy new year. Funny i come here before any where else....

Yay time to sleep

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Curky View Post
    Saying hi to all my friends. Happy new year. Funny i come here before any where else....
    Ditto.... My friends in real life are asleep... You guys are better anyway!

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Happy New Year! I was feeding my 1 week old daughter while my wife and 4 y.o. sleep. Kind of sad, but I'll take it over previous years where I was the only one awake.

Agree that going out on amateur night is asking for trouble. My best NYE memories were partying at friends' houses. That was a long time ago though.
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

Quote Originally Posted by Als09Sierra View Post
    Happy New Year! I was feeding my 1 week old daughter while my wife and 4 y.o. sleep. Kind of sad, but I'll take it over previous years where I was the only one awake.

Agree that going out on amateur night is asking for trouble. My best NYE memories were partying at friends' houses. That was a long time ago though.
    I agree! Friends homes or everyone at our place was great. No one had to drive. It also ended 4-5 years ago for me. MY wife was pregnant 5 years ago on NYE so she slept and I stayed up. Same thing tonight. A 4 year old, a 19 month old, my wife, and 2 dogs sleeping while I was awake. Hey, at least you got to kiss your little girl at midnight!!

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123