GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default E_HILLMAN, better late than never?

Guess I didn't see this forum section when I joined.

I am from Leesburg, KY (a spot in the road about 17 miles north of Lexington, KY)

My second, third, and fourth vehicles I owned were all Chevys and then I got on the Dodge Kick for a while. Back in a Chevy now and hoping it was the right decision. I tried to update my "garage" on here with my current truck - http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...olet-Silverado - and I also created a album with my past and present rides - http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/alb...?albumid=22329 . Hoping to make good connections with knowledgeable GM peeps as I have not kept up on them the past decade.

I use my truck mostly to commute to work but I have to have a HD to handle the duties of my family farm as well as towing my boat (cruiser) to and from the lake.

Speaking of Lake I own/run http://lakecumberlandboaters.com/forum which is a small internet community of boaters. We also frequent www.lakecumberland.com/forum if I'm quiet here you can find me there. lol

Thanks

E

(Member of St Andrews #18 F&AM)
    Last edited by E_HILLMAN; 12-31-2012 at 11:28 AM. Reason: added website info

to the GMTC

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Welcome to the GMTC E, It's great to have you with us.............

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Welcome!

Jr. Engineer

Welcome to The Club.

Welcome aboard from the USS Dwight D Eisenhower

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Welcome to GMTC, glad to have you here
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon

Welcome to the G M T C !

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club!!!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals