GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Default What will you be doing at Midnight?

Well, in 15 hours and 57 minutes ET from now it will be a NEW YEAR, what will you be doing?

Well just in case you need it, here is your first cup of coffee for the after party. lol

I probably won't be doing much of anything; it's just another day...

Blog Entries

sleeping......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ...BRIAN
    Silverado Crew.....4.8 L

---Pendaliner BoxLiner and Side Rails....Van and Truck World
    ---Reese Adjustable Step Down Trailer Hitch....Van and Truck World
    ---PUTCO chrome eyebrow Mirror Covers.... Van and Truck World
    ---PUTCO chrome Bowtie 3rd Brake Light Cover....Van and Truck World
    ---DeeZee TailGate Assist ....Van and Truck World ( now Action Car and Truck Accessories )

---Westin Series side steps....Apple Auto Glass
    ---TRIFOLD rear soft Tonneau....Apple Auto Glass

---Chevrolet Bowtie Mudflaps...GM Dealer
    ---GM Rear Wheel Well liners...GM Dealer
    ---GM Front Black Tow Hooks w Hloks
    ---GM Chrome Tailgate Handle/matching key-lock....GM Dealer
    ---GM Driver Information Center Upgrade...GM Dealer
    ---GM Front Tinted Bug Deflector...GM Dealer
    ---GM Chrome Door Handles....GM Dealer

---Better Built rear hitch step .... Lowe's !!!
    ---AVS Window VentVisors...Canadian Tire
    ---AVS tinted License plate covers....Wal-Mart

lol, you guys sound as bad as me. If I do make it awake to the New Year it will be a silent woohoo to not wake my daughter and then on to sleep.

I'll watch the new years stuff the have to wake up early tomorrow to cook for my families normal tradition of watching football on new years day.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Quote Originally Posted by E_HILLMAN View Post
    lol, you guys sound as bad as me. If I do make it awake to the New Year it will be a silent woohoo to not wake my daughter and then on to sleep.
    Going out and partying on NYE is for the young. Given the propensity for drunk drivers to be on the road, I'd also argue that it's for the foolish.

Wow, that makes me sound and feel old. I'm really not THAT old (yet)! However, I'd like to become that old, hence I don't mingle with drunk drivers on the roads on NYE.

We (Shriners) sell the 50/50 tickets at the local hockey game (Saint John Sea Dogs, our version of the AHL), they don't need me, so my wife and I have invited the guys and their girls to come to the house after the game (about 10:30). Should be a fun couple of hours.
    Ray

'09 Avalanche LTZ - Black
    '05 Envoy XL (sold)

Probably have a few pops while at home. Maybe clean the garage, put a coat of wax on my truck and my wife's van. My wife and kids will be sleeping.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Blog Entries

I'll either be watching the ball drop curled up in the chair, then head to bed, or already be in bed. (exciting I know)...... My 22 year old daughter will be at her boyfriends house, and I am not sure where my 19 year old son will be. (both still live with me)
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    I love my truck!
    It's a "pretty truck" :gasp:
    Yep I said pretty, cause men it's a girls truck !

Making time and a half! Happy New Year to all!
    -K&N Air Filter

Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by