GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To allot of people a vehicle is just transportation... Nothing more they only want to spend the minimum to maintain it. They don't care about their vehicles as we fanatics do... Who view their vehicles as an extension of themselves. And do not realize a little oil and grease here and there would save them more in the long run.
    2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HDLT 6.0L w/ Towing Package, Dick Cepek GM8 Rims, Dick Cepek FC II 33X11.50R17,RKSport Ram-Air Hood(Functional), Lazer Lite Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Road Armor Stealth Bumper, PIAA Lighting, Diablo Trinity Tuner, Diablew Custom Tune, BullyDog Cold Air Intake, American Racing Headers w/highflow cats, Corsa Performance Sport Exhaust, Custom Striping, Black Bowties front and rear, Fuel Grille Inserts, Recon Headlights, Readylift Shocks, Readylift Upper Contol Arms, 2" Blocks in the Rear..

Future Plans: HD Tie Rods, Under hood upgrades, Crower Camshaft and possibly electric fans.

I guess that's what makes us car/truck guys and part of a leading automotive forum...

Today I had a small argument talking to one of my friends about two of our buddies that have modded their trucks, but not the "right" way. One installed a major sub and sound system with out buying a bigger alternator, so his electrical system will eventually fail or he will keep killing alternators. The other just doesn't know trucks like he trys to act like he does, he doesn't even know whats under the hood...

I showed a couple friends my new 1/0 awg ground for the truck and most didn't understand why you would do so...

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123