GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Default Lets see your Limo Pics.. All types of Limo's ...

Always like riding in or seeing Custom Limo's so I will start this off..

Here is the Limo that I had for my Wedding. I did not even know about it till that day....The wife picked it out without me knowing..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ourweddinglimo2.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	47577Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ourweddinglimo.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	47578Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SGJ309DSCF5164.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	47579

Here's a H2 Limo infront of St Pat's in NYC..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stpetershummere.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	47580

- - - Updated - - -

Ok some more I found at the NOPI show in Ga in 06... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nopi 021 (Custom).jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	47581Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nopi 036 (Custom).jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	47582Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nopi 037 (Custom).jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	47583 You might have seen this Sub in a few Mags in the past..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

You married a good one! Lol.
    00 Chevy Tahoe LT, 5.3 4x4

Legend

I did But she Lives 900 Miles from me.. With my Dogs..

I also drive this for our Co every once in a while..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	camelbackdj's.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	47620and this..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giantsday....jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	47621
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by Kady View Post
    You married a good one! Lol.
    I'll second that. Not gonna hijack the thread, but that's got to be hard.

Ok, more limos.

Legend

Now this is a Limo ....

Limo restyled for Pope arrives at America's Car Museum

By: Restyling Staff
    Friday, March 1, 2013

LeMay-America’s Car Museum (ACM), Tacoma, Wash., announced the surprise arrival of a 1964 Lincoln Continental limousine custom made to protect Pope Paul VI, and later used to shuttle Apollo astronauts Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Jim Lovell along ticker-tape parades in Chicago.
    The one-off limo was specialty ordered by the Vatican in 1965 for Pope Paul’s visit to New York and customized by Chicago-based Lehmann-Peterson coachbuilders. In just two weeks, the car was stretched to nearly 21 ft., the roof was made fully removable, and a bulletproof shell and windscreen were installed. The limo was also given additional seating, special lighting and a public address system, according to an ACM press release.
    In 1968, the Vatican had the limo shipped to Columbia for the 39th International Eucharistic Congress. It again underwent extensive modifications to allow for more seating, as well as better air circulation at higher elevations.
    “The Papal Continental is an astounding example of Americana,” said Scot Keller, ACM chief marketing and communications officer. “The number of influential people who’ve ridden inside this car is staggering. From the first man to walk on the moon to His Holiness … needless to say, this is an extremely unique automobile.”
    The ’64 Continental is on loan to ACM from a prominent local collector and is currently being displayed in the museum’s front lobby.
    “Equally as impressive as the car’s historical provenance is the level of ingenuity that went into customizing it,” Keller said. “Visitors should examine it closely because the devil’s in the details.”
    For more information on the Lincoln or ACM, visit www.lemaymuseum.org.

That Sub needs to be painted yellow.

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18