GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Jr. Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Kady View Post
    I didn't specifically say you!!! As for stereo typing, it was not... it was my opinion of what interested the men on this site to actually watch the video... Stereotyping, when it happens to me, doesn't bother me... I know if I'm like that or not, so i don't take offense to it. But if you did, (which wasn't my intention at all) I'm sorry.

Im just flabbergasted how saying "ugh MEN" is viewed as acceptable in society but any guy rolling his eyes and saying "oh, WOMEN" is immediately run up the flagpole as a sexist ne'er-do-well.

Ive said too much and am too far off topic. I'll say no more. I've said my piece. I'll defer to let you or anyone else have the last word, and stick to discussing trucks instead.

I'm sure the woman in the video was just having what I like to call a brainfart.... we all have them once in a while. I think her answer and thought process was cute... the only problem was the idiot boyfriend posting it on the WWW for all to see. What a loser.
    2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HDLT 6.0L w/ Towing Package, Dick Cepek GM8 Rims, Dick Cepek FC II 33X11.50R17,RKSport Ram-Air Hood(Functional), Lazer Lite Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Road Armor Stealth Bumper, PIAA Lighting, Diablo Trinity Tuner, Diablew Custom Tune, BullyDog Cold Air Intake, American Racing Headers w/highflow cats, Corsa Performance Sport Exhaust, Custom Striping, Black Bowties front and rear, Fuel Grille Inserts, Recon Headlights, Readylift Shocks, Readylift Upper Contol Arms, 2" Blocks in the Rear..

Future Plans: HD Tie Rods, Under hood upgrades, Crower Camshaft and possibly electric fans.

Funny. Post a thread with a link and get no comments... Someone changes the title to say (Hot chick) and everyone comes out of the woodwork.. hahaha. MEN!
    I responded before the title change. And she's not hot, IMHO...

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    I responded before the title change. And she's not hot, IMHO...
    I also responded before the change. I agree with @SurrealOne . I don't think that she is hot, being blond does not automatically constitute "hot". Her lack of intelligence and common sense actually take any attractiveness away.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    Her lack of intelligence and common sense actually take any attractiveness away.
    Spot-on.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    Spot-on.
    Well, someone changed it to call her "hot" and all I know is that it wasn't me!
    00 Chevy Tahoe LT, 5.3 4x4

Well, someone changed it to call her "hot" and all I know is that it wasn't me!
    I did that to help give people a better understanding of what the thread was all about. "How long does it take..." didn't really tell people that it was a video. Plus, I pulled an embeddable url from YouTube and posted it inside your OP.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I did that to help give people a better understanding of what the thread was all about. "How long does it take..." didn't really tell people that it was a video. Plus, I pulled an embeddable url from YouTube and posted it inside your OP.

I was trying to embed it, maybe it was my pc, but it was always only showing a link. Didn't give much thought to the title, since it was before I had the issue with the embedding. But, in the end, I hope some people got a little enjoyment out of the video like I did. I know I've had some blonde moments/brainfarts like that before. Maybe not quite as obvious, or posted it to youtube, but definitely got a chuckle out of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Hoss View Post
    Im just flabbergasted how saying "ugh MEN" is viewed as acceptable in society but any guy rolling his eyes and saying "oh, WOMEN" is immediately run up the flagpole as a sexist ne'er-do-well.

Sorry, by *ugh, men" I should have put (sign/chuckle) I didn't mean it in a bad way at all...

Idk, this looks fake to me... Like they acted it out, because I never heard someone not understending with MPH means...

Thanks @Kady for sharing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123