This should no longer be an issue. If you can show me a URL where it's still happening, please let me know and I'll look at the code.

- - - Updated - - -

The history of this "bug" really isn't a bug. We tried a mod-rewrite tool on here at one point that gave the system better looking URLs and it allowed linking to be done better. The problem? That was the tool that allowed hackers to come in and take over the server back in September 2010!

To keep the system running properly, we have a .htaccess re-write that looked for certain things in the code and will re-write them as needed, but this is a big issue if (and only if) the url ends in a number. I thought I took that code out at some point, I'm surprised that there are still issues with it.

- - - Updated - - -

... ok, I just tested this by adding 2013 to the end of a thread title and took me to showthread.php/2013-blah-blah-blah ... so I guess I didn't get all of the .htaccess code cleaned up. I'll get that done later today at lunch maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: I looked at the redirections and they got added back in somehow. I must have done a backup and then put in the old redirect file by mistake. We should no longer see any of the threads ending in numbers (like this one is now) being redirected to a different thread when you click on the thread page numbers.