GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Smile Intune and Dyno WOW!!!

Took a trip over to RDP Motorsport in Perry, Ohio yesterday,hooked up with Steve Leerentveld . Steve and I talked about what I wanted on My bone stock 2011 Silverado Z71. Steve sold me an Intune then took and put the truck on the Dyno
    To make a long story short, 42HP at the rear whells with factory intake and exhaust enough said.
    These guys do a lot of international work on stuff most of us dream about, if you are ever on the North Coast they worth a visit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gamc View Post
    Took a trip over to RDP Motorsport in Perry, Ohio yesterday,hooked up with Steve Leerentveld . Steve and I talked about what I wanted on My bone stock 2011 Silverado Z71. Steve sold me an Intune then took and put the truck on the Dyno
    To make a long story short, 42HP at the rear whells with factory intake and exhaust enough said.
    These guys do a lot of international work on stuff most of us dream about, if you are ever on the North Coast they are worth a visit
    Oh yeah on 87 gas as well

Wow an extra 42 hp gain .. That's pretty sick .. Good stuff
    Chevy Silverado 10' - C.C / Pioneer DVD Head Unit / 2 12' Memphis Subs / Rhino Lined / Running Boards / Corsa Sport Exhaust / Volant CAI / Spyder Black Halo Projector Headlights & Tailights / Led Interior Dome Lights/ 20 % Tint on every window except back (Limo Tint) /

Legend
    Blog Entries

Thanks for posting, I live in southern Ohio but I need to find a good dyno shop this spring to have my LS1 dyno tuned. Does he specialize is LS motors, or does he just do whatever comes through the door???

Great numbers by the way!! Did he remove your torque management, because that is where a lot of the restriction comes from??
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

42 hp? thats nuts. i need to get my custom tune done so bad!

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

42HP at what RPM?

which tune did he install? did he modify the tune at all with the tool parameters, or use diablo's CMR tuning software to give you a custom tune? because the preset tunes do not give you those gains heh... was DynoSteve's dyno calibrated correctly? SAE correction? etc etc...
    Last edited by 06MonteSS; 01-31-2013 at 12:44 PM.
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake