GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jr. Apprentice

Im new here but if i can help let me know

I've got some stuff drafted out on paper, working on plans to start contacting the vendors and see what we get for this year.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

I'll see most of them Feb 23rd Send me a list of what you would like..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

how about some stuff for older trucks like 88-98/ 99-02/ 03-07? I think more little stuff over big stuff like instead of a lif kit have multiple sets of shocks, more fender flares, more window/ hood visors, etc. I think it better to have 10 winners than one guy with a really expensive prize.

Or you can just give everything to me
    01' 1500 LT Z71 ECSB 5.3L
    line-x'd front brush guard with KC Daylighters, 6000k HID lows and highs, rewired highbeams, Trans-go mild shift kit, custom stainless duals, 3500 dually OEM taillights, K&N CAI. Still have OEM fender flairs and leveling kit in boxes waiting for time.

I like the idea of multiple prizes at lower value, rather than one big prize. More people will feel like winners too. Multiple winners would encourage more participants, though I'm sure for freebies, there's never a shortage of people. I also like the idea of more items for older vehicles, since I have a '98. I guess the prizes really depend on what the sponsors are willing to give, or how convincing the person talking to them is, but items that people want that wouldn't usually buy themselves are good prizes. Items that are for appearance or comfort are good, along with items to beef up a vehicle. It sounds like you all have a good wrap on things and have done this before, so I'm sure it'll be great. I'm enjoying being on the site and look forward to giving and getting help for our rides.
    1998 Chevy Suburban LT - K1500 5.7L - 4x4

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

As I said I will be with a Few Co's this Sat and see what we can work out..

I haven't seen my shirt from last year. Sent my info twice to the contact that emailed me. Oh well must be someone needed it more than I did. Hopefully this year all the contributing vendors follow through with they're contributions.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12