GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Legend

Blog Entries

Default February 2013 ROTM Nominations - Nominate your favorite rides here!

Here is the February 2013 ROTM Nomination's thread. Let's get started nominating some of our members' great trucks and SUVs! PLEASE upload/paste a picture of the nominee so others can see. Additionally, you are welcome to nominate your own ride.

Please review this thread regarding nomination rules, policies, and procedures.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...#axzz1xnDDcsYn

So we can launch the ROTM on time (February 1st), this nomination thread will close on January 25th, 2013. This should provide ample time to notify and collect information from the four members that will be entered into the competition.

Lastly, I will be away from the Forum for about a month starting in mid-January, thus @99'HEARTBEAT will be handling February's and possibly March's ROTM. Please direct all ROTM questions/comments/concerns to him from January 15th until I return in mid-February.

Thanks everyone!
    Mike

2012 Silverado LT crew cab Z-71: 6" Pro Comp lift w/ trailing arms / 18" Pro Comp black rims with 35x12.50 Pro Comp X-Terrain's / Black "Z71 4x4" Bed Decals / Flowmaster's "Super 40" series Single in - Dual out the rear

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnin4U6754 View Post
    He's actually already won, surprisingly ....I'm sure he appreciate the thought though.

Just teasing Surreal....if you're truck wasn't worthy, I'd wouldn't have said anything

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

My bad.... I didn't know you could only win once.... Lol. I figured since it was a new year we could give him another chance....

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnin4U6754 View Post
    My bad.... I didn't know you could only win once.... Lol. I figured since it was a new year we could give him another chance....
    No worries...There's just room for one "ROTM Winner" logo on each profile. I've seen members run again if they change vehicles but but haven't stumbled across a double winner yet for that scenario. Something to think about though.....

Thanks for the thoughts (and taunts) guys!

Now, on to the purpose of this thread -- I'd like to nominate @2ToNe04. He's been around GMTC since early 2009 ... and last logged on 12/21/2012 -- so he's active, but may be tougher to reach since he's not super regular, around here. (i.e. He has no garage ... and if his truck is found worthy enough to vote on you may want to contact him well in advance of the Feb voting thread generation time.)

Album: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/album.php?albumid=925
    Some teaser pics follow...

Exterior:

Interior:

Last edited by SurrealOne; 01-04-2013 at 10:13 PM.