GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wink Newbie- from phoenix, az

Hi got a newbie here from phoenix, az lol looking to learn more about my truck and doing LOTS of mods to it. a little bit of history on me...I have worked on cars since i was young, then decided to learn about the new cars and their computers so i attended UTI and graduated with flying colors, but honestly the real reason i went there was to attend hot rod u and build me a 350 with lots of power and learn about all the things that go into making it lol i do mechanic work myself bumper to bumper. heavy line as well. I have an 01 suburban thats been giving me some issues and looking to see if this forum can help me out. also like i said im looking to do alot of mods to it interior mainly. look forward to talking to you guys more. will be posting a thread with my concerns here pretty soon. and also pics.

Welcome lets see the ride

will post up pics real soon. just at work right now lmao

Welcome to GMTC, glad to have you here on the site.
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon

Welcome!

to the GMTC

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you............

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

one question how do you guys set up the signature on the bottom with the picture of your guy's truck and vehicle info?? or do you have to had posted a certain amount of threads.

Quote Originally Posted by kamiksuburb View Post
    one question how do you guys set up the signature on the bottom with the picture of your guy's truck and vehicle info?? or do you have to had posted a certain amount of threads.
    Go to your settings and look on the left side bar. It will say Edit Signature. Click on that and have fun!

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Quote Originally Posted by Conlan Rose View Post
    Go to your settings and look on the left side bar. It will say Edit Signature. Click on that and have fun!
    It says my signature cant be more than 4 line long lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast