GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: Made some mods

Legend

Blog Entries

Sounds good....just keep in mind that most of us are never where we want to be with our rides, as they always seem to be a work in progress. Make sure you nominate yourself whenever you feel comfortable and know that just because you run once, doesn't mean you can't compete again. You have a very nice ride and I think it will do well regardless of the mod stage you're in.

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

You are very right! Finish one mod, think of another...crazy, it never ends. Thanks for the compliments, that's huge, definitely the driving force behind our creative ideas!

She looks amazing, hope you win some blue ribbons with her.
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon

@zigger215,
    You always do nice, clean work. It's a shame you don't live in NC, as you, me, and Alox could start a modding biz, as we'd have most of the expertise areas covered, I think!

Also, you of all people should know that mods and upgrades are never done. (You've replaced your sound system or components thereof how many times, so far? ) But run for ROTM when you are comfortable...

Thanks surreal, you know how it is, right when you are your last puzzle piece to your sound system, it's time to yard it all out and start again. I'll shoot you a pm, I'm about to start a new build thread, wait till you see the build!!

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    @zigger215,
    You always do nice, clean work. It's a shame you don't live in NC, as you, me, and Alox could start a modding biz, as we'd have most of the expertise areas covered, I think!

Also, you of all people should know that mods and upgrades are never done. (You've replaced your sound system or components thereof how many times, so far? ) But run for ROTM when you are comfortable...

Too bad I'm not closer to any of you guys! Since the accident, I'm trying to figure out a few things to do to the Tahoe instead of putting it back with the stock look.. I could use help!
    00 Chevy Tahoe LT, 5.3 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by Kady View Post
    Too bad I'm not closer to any of you guys! Since the accident, I'm trying to figure out a few things to do to the Tahoe instead of putting it back with the stock look.. I could use help!
    It's also warmer here than up north where you are. So move!

A number of us used to do our mod brainstorming on this site's chat system. It was a great way to bounce ideas off one another or get others' feedback as to what they thought might look good (or not good!). Sadly, chat's still not been restored to the site, else I'd suggest we use it.

Lol but I love Alaska!!! This site in general is great for "stealing" ideas from other members lol.

Why no chat??? there was an instant messenger as well, wasn't there?

I dunno -- Steve removed it.