Who here drives a forklift for a living? I drive a Yale Veracitor for Dr. Pepper Snapple Group. With my GPS speedo app on my phone I clocked it at 10mph in the parking lot. Good times.

Once while loading a 32ft trailer with the tractor attached, I forgot to set the brakes on the tractor trailer. I went into the trailer and when I stopped the forklift the tractor trailer rolled out of the dock about 4 feet, I looked back as the truck rolled back to the dock because the ground slopes back to our docks.

Another time I was driving full speed in a shadowy part of the warehouse where there are vertical steel support beams that go to the ceiling. One of the beams was hidden behind the right side mast of my forklift as I was driving, I slammed into it and got the fork stuck in the beam. Had to push it out with another forklift.

I've been driving a forklift for about 13 years now. Nice to be behind the wheel of something for most of the day. And the fact that im used to steering with the rear tires, makes counter steering in my car/truck in the snow pretty easy and fun.