GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
  1. General Information
    Chevrolet
    S10
    Red
    350 V8

Previous owner didn't want it anymore, gave it away. I fixed what i could find wrong before driving back from Florida. On my way through Houston, the truck caught fire, and is now sitting at home.

Modifications

Burn marks all over the front end.

Missing parts.

•  

None.

•  

Small block 350 V8

Stock.

•  

Stock.

•  
    Comments: 7 / Views: 824
    Blog Entries

its a chevy...i m sure it will be fine.Brian
    Silverado Crew.....4.8 L

---Pendaliner BoxLiner and Side Rails....Van and Truck World
    ---Reese Adjustable Step Down Trailer Hitch....Van and Truck World
    ---PUTCO chrome eyebrow Mirror Covers.... Van and Truck World
    ---PUTCO chrome Bowtie 3rd Brake Light Cover....Van and Truck World
    ---DeeZee TailGate Assist ....Van and Truck World ( now Action Car and Truck Accessories )

---Westin Series side steps....Apple Auto Glass
    ---TRIFOLD rear soft Tonneau....Apple Auto Glass

---Chevrolet Bowtie Mudflaps...GM Dealer
    ---GM Rear Wheel Well liners...GM Dealer
    ---GM Front Black Tow Hooks w Hloks
    ---GM Chrome Tailgate Handle/matching key-lock....GM Dealer
    ---GM Driver Information Center Upgrade...GM Dealer
    ---GM Front Tinted Bug Deflector...GM Dealer
    ---GM Chrome Door Handles....GM Dealer

---Better Built rear hitch step .... Lowe's !!!
    ---AVS Window VentVisors...Canadian Tire
    ---AVS tinted License plate covers....Wal-Mart

Well I'm wanting to go from the stock 2wd and make it 4wd. But I don't know how to. And dont have the $ to buy another truck.

You will need a totally different frame, drive train and power train. That will cost twice as much as buying another one. The 350 only fit in the 2wd to my knowledge because of the length of the motor and tranny. If I were you I would find out why it caught fire and try to fix it.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Carburetor flooded, when I went to start, it back fired (due to small exhaust) and spilled onto the motor and down onto the exhaust.
    The brake booster, wiring harness, 1 spark plug wire, wiper motor, and radiator hose were damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Htwhlsmug View Post
    Carburetor flooded, when I went to start, it back fired (due to small exhaust) and spilled onto the motor and down onto the exhaust.
    The brake booster, wiring harness, 1 spark plug wire, wiper motor, and radiator hose were damaged.
    Looks like a lot of wires were damaged. Did you notify your insurance to see if they will help you out with money. Check all your fuses, relays, and other systems. You already will need to replace a couple grand worth of parts.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Will a 1997 Chevy Blazer frame fit a 1994 S10 body or do I need exact style just 4x4 frame?

97 Blazer will work, depending on body and such. PM me about this so we don't take away from your garage by discussing it here. Btw even with the light scorch marks the truck looks great!