GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks, most people laugh at a Bayliner but it gets the job done and they use the same engine and outdrive as the others so why not save a little more money and have a lot more boat. lol
    Buy Made in USA, The job you save just might be your own.

Or just move south

I know up here in ND tomoro it is supose to be like 6 below so i know i cant wait until summer.
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon

Quote Originally Posted by E_HILLMAN View Post
    Thanks, most people laugh at a Bayliner but it gets the job done and they use the same engine and outdrive as the others so why not save a little more money and have a lot more boat. lol
    lol, I completely agree. Around here guys call them the Walmart of boats. Yours looks like a really nice boat. We have a 1985 19 ft fourwinns horizon cuddy. It is in great shape, the PO had the entire interior redone. I like winter. I can't wait to get out with my family and fish. We stay on the smaller lakes around our home. We went out on lake Erie one time. There were 4ft waves. The boat handled them well. But, The water was so green that when I took my sons bright yellow life vest and pushed it under the water 6" I could not see it any longer. So, I will not be taking my kids out there again. If something happens on one of our smaller lakes, I can swim most of them shore to shore and the visibility is around 21 feet deep.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

I'm happy and sad to say we are selling our boats 18 foot bass tracker basically brand new and a 2007 chappparral ssi230 with monster tower and all new system. Just sold my old Malibu 23lsv. The good news is though my parents are retiring these new 2 years and will be rebuilding the house and moving up there. They want a big pontoon and a new Malibu. If they sell quick I might be spending the summer with just seadoos
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12