GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Name or part number for this type of retainer?

I have no idea what these retainers are called, but several sizes of them are used on our vehicles and I'm looking to get some of each size. Can anyone help with either their name or the various part numbers used on our vehicles for the sizes that are used?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	retainer.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	47997

Harness retainer or hold down, best bet is to go to a junk yard and pocket a few. I dont think you would be able to get them without a harness or they will be stupid money. Any gm from the last 20 years should have a bunch underhood. found these on ebay after typing that, http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-GM-Wire-L...-/400261191260 , these are different but bigger http://www.repairconnector.com/produ...7D8%22-ID.html ,

I always do a google image search then click on pics until I find a store selling them
    01' 1500 LT Z71 ECSB 5.3L
    line-x'd front brush guard with KC Daylighters, 6000k HID lows and highs, rewired highbeams, Trans-go mild shift kit, custom stainless duals, 3500 dually OEM taillights, K&N CAI. Still have OEM fender flairs and leveling kit in boxes waiting for time.

Im going to pullapart tomorrow and i can grab some if you havent found any. How many do you need?
    line-x'd front brush guard with KC Daylighters, 6000k HID lows and highs, rewired highbeams, Trans-go mild shift kit, custom stainless duals, 3500 dually OEM taillights, K&N CAI. Still have OEM fender flairs and leveling kit in boxes waiting for time.

Thanks, guys. I needed two and a local friend hooked me up!

Legend
    Blog Entries

Pull a part for the world, I've got drawers of relays, connectors, fasteners whatever. Priceless, I spend a lot of money there too>

BTW- Dealer charges about 0.50 each for those, but If you get to be friends with the parts guy a lot of times they will just give you a handful.

When i was there i was temped to cut out a bunch of fuse blocks just for the fuses and relays but it was cold and i was defeated by not getting the part so i left.

You may already figured this out from "Shibby" but your part is on the link below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-GM-Wire-L...item1c2c25b59a

From this ebay page you can link to http://stores.ebay.com/ClipsAndFaste...p2047675.l2563

Search on the word "loom"