GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Quote Originally Posted by drumrob View Post
    Welcome!!! What part of CA are you from?
    thanks bud. OC, I live right next to Anaheim.

thats cool where was that picture taken? It looks like a sick ass place to do some off road. Ive looking for a place and some trucks to go have some fun even though my truck doesnt have 4x4 I can still hang. Im from San Diego and theirs a few places but Im already tired of them
    07 SILVERADO Ls
    K&N Intake
    Hypertech Max Energy
    6" PRO COMP LIFT
    PRO COMP 17" RIMS 33" goodyear shoes
    Pioneer Avic D3 nav/DVD
    Chrome running boards
    Chrome door handles
    Dual tv/dvd in headrest
    Flowmaster
    HID's (8000k)
    Rear view camera

thats cool where was that picture taken? It looks like a sick ass place to do some off road. Ive looking for a place and some trucks to go have some fun even though my truck doesnt have 4x4 I can still hang. Im from San Diego and theirs a few places but Im already tired of them
    It's a trail out in Trabucco Canyon called Holy Jim Fall's. It's a pretty fun trail, you shouldn't need 4x4 at this place tho, the only time I used it was when I was driving down the river as a precaution. I'd say it's about an hour away or so from San Diego. Have you ever been out to El Mirage or Lucerne Valley?

Nope I havent man where is that? Their is plave called Pine Valley maybe 30 mins from here is pretty cool but I like I said been there done that

Nope I havent man where is that? Their is plave called Pine Valley maybe 30 mins from here is pretty cool but I like I said been there done that
    It's out by Adelanto and Victorville. If you like trails and just ****en around with you're truck in general it's awesome. It's probably my favorite place to go, it's kind of a bitch to get to tho. It's like 90 miles away from where I live. What kind of off roading is it? Sand, mud, rock?

Here's some pic's from when I went to El Mirage last week. This was on one of the mountains that we drove up, but there's also a bunch of trails and a dried up lake bed to haul ass across.

Quote Originally Posted by cenos16 View Post
    It's out by Adelanto and Victorville. If you like trails and just ****en around with you're truck in general it's awesome. It's probably my favorite place to go, it's kind of a bitch to get to tho. It's like 90 miles away from where I live. What kind of off roading is it? Sand, mud, rock?

Here's some pic's from when I went to El Mirage last week. This was on one of the mountains that we drove up, but there's also a bunch of trails and a dried up lake bed to haul ass across.

Ill look it up on a map to see exactly where it is, I would mind driving over there to see wuz up. The place is pretty much rocky but lately is been raining so it was prett muddy. I founds this place when I went with my cuz in a FJ get together. I would post some pics but for some reason my laptop wont let me copy and paste. When are you going to that place again?

Ill look it up on a map to see exactly where it is, I would mind driving over there to see wuz up. The place is pretty much rocky but lately is been raining so it was prett muddy. I founds this place when I went with my cuz in a FJ get together. I would post some pics but for some reason my laptop wont let me copy and paste. When are you going to that place again?
    Mudding is fun, but soooooooooooooo hard to clean up. Have you gone there in your truck? I wanted to go this Sunday, but all my gas money was shot when I bought that head unit, so I guess next weekend day that I don't work, probably in like two weeks or so. You should come along and check it out

Mudding is fun, but soooooooooooooo hard to clean up. Have you gone there in your truck? I wanted to go this Sunday, but all my gas money was shot when I bought that head unit, so I guess next weekend day that I don't work, probably in like two weeks or so. You should come along and check it out
    Im so down to go just give me a heads up when and where so I can look it up on the map and Ill invite my cuz so we can do some off roading. Sundays are perfect for me cuz Im off but for sure count me in !!

Im so down to go just give me a heads up when and where so I can look it up on the map and Ill invite my cuz so we can do some off roading. Sundays are perfect for me cuz Im off but for sure count me in !!
    yah sure thing dude. First Sunday I don't have to work and have money for gas I'll let ya know and we'll set something up

yah sure thing dude. First Sunday I don't have to work and have money for gas I'll let ya know and we'll set something up
    ok sounds good man let me know