GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default clutch lever pivot pin

Hey guys new to the room...Owner of a 2003 tahoe. Had transfer and dif service back in Sept. Walked out the house to a rear window full of lube. I take it to a shop and they tell me my clutch lever pivot pin is missing. Th entire thing......Didnt think this was possible. Its not broken off as far as i can tell and the tread is not stripped. I called the district manager of the shop that did the service but no response yet. I havent had the truck in 4 wheel drive in sometime now so all i can come up with is they didnt tighten it. I know this is not the fill or drain but as i understand it sometimes you have to use a rod of some sort to fill that may require the use of or entrance point. Any suggestions as to how this can happen and am i on the right track by contacting the shop that did the service....im trying to figure out how this happened...

Your issue is outside of my areas of expertise, so I can't help with it, but I wanted to take a moment to welcome you to the site. Sorry that you're having trouble. :(

Welcome to the club. I can't help with your trouble but I'm sure someone will be along soon that can.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Welcome to the Club! My suggestion is to hunt around on the site and post your problem where it is most appropriate. You will get more exposure and stand a better chance of getting help.

Welcome to the G M T C ! I agree with "goldie" !

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas