GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I had an issue with an ac delco power steering pump that I bought on Amazon. They sent me a new one over night and said that as long as I sent the bad one back within 30 days I would be fine.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Wish I was dealing with Amazon, I'm not because its the company selling their product on amazon.

- - - Updated - - -

Well just got back and I drove the truck around a bit. The oil leak is minimal, very slow and barely drips while running. I think the major puddle and drip before were from when the truck hit 4000 RPM and the oil pressure probably sky rocketed and the cooler couldn't handle the pressure causing it to spray out oil. Still the cooler should be built to handle 200+ psi like other coolers. I will ask my shop what can be done about it.

Also this whole endeavor has made me decide that I want an OBA system. Just need to decide what I want, I would really only inflate tires using it nothing else.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123