Results 1 to 3 of 3
02-29-2008, 11:53 AM #1
March ROTM Entry - Individual thread as requested by platnum contributer.
I'm thinking my truck would be a good candidate for one of these months; although, that slammed Silverado is pretty sweet looking.
Anyway, I'll plead my case:
Silverado Crew Cab 1500 2WD 5.3
1. 6 inch Procomp Lift + 3 inch body lift = Over compinsation (ha ha)
2. Volant Air Intake
3. Superchip (Cortex) Power Programmer
4. 3 inch Flowmaster dumped before the rear-end
5. Custom two tone paint
6. 20 inch Moto Metal Rims covered by TOYO Open Country M/T
35 X 12.5 0R 20LT Tires
7. And of course the Tinted windows.
1. My door speakers are FOCAL K2 series
~Fronts are 6.5'
~Rear are 5.25'
2. then a custom fiberglass box
~TWO Kicker 10' L7's that push about 450watts each.
3. Subs and midrange speakers are powered by two AUDISON LRx series Amps
~1.1k which pushes about 1100 watts at a 1 ohm load
~4.1k putting just over 200 watts a channel
4. All this is fronted by a Kenwood DNX 7100
~In dash DVD/NAV
~Also connected is my 80gig Ipod stuffed with all kinds of goodies.
Dont forget the 'SEMPER FI' sticker across the top of my back window.
(although not shown in these pics)
To finish off the job I still drive it like a truck!
(in the sand and mud)
More pics of my truck can be found
Pics of my stereo and custom install can be found off this site and forum
A short clip of me sending it through a mud/puddle can be found here
Last edited by ScReWs®lOoSe; 03-02-2008 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Because some incredibly patient people taught me how to insert a video clip.ScReWs®LoOsE
06' Silverado Crew Cab 1500
Volant Air Intake, 3 Chamber Flowmaster,
3' pipes dumped before the rear axle,
20' MOTO METAL Wheels, Loud Loud System!!
and a Semper Fi sticker on the back.
And much more to come...
03-02-2008, 02:50 PM #2
ROTM - Feedback.. HA HA
That is exactly the feedback I was looking for!!
I'm totally joking, just wanted my thread to pop up close to the top so new peeps can take a look, and refresh the minds of the more salty forum go'ers. HA HA
Last edited by ScReWs®lOoSe; 03-02-2008 at 04:24 PM. Reason: To add clarity to my sarcasm
03-02-2008, 03:45 PM #3
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Arlington, Texas, United States
- Blog Entries
Nice looking truck!
10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)
Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
* I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.
Tags for this Thread