GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

View Poll Results: VOTE For The February 2013" ROTM

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • DSFLOYD

24 21.24%
  • FRIGGINNOOLES

23 20.35%
  • MOOVGO

28 24.78%
  • 2011LASERBLUE

38 33.63%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... Last Post byLast Post by

I want Laserblue's truck
    Sometimes the best part of my job is that my chair swivels.

Quote Originally Posted by FrigginNoodles View Post
    2011LaserBlue's truck is the nicest color blue I have ever seen. The black cab lights, towing mirrors, and wheel choice makes it really unique and just looks tough as hell.
    Thanks! You did an excellent job with your truck as well!

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywolf858 View Post
    I want Laserblue's truck
    Can't get a much better compliment than that, thank you!

Thank you for all the support everyone! And good luck to all! Very good looking group of trucks this round! I'm expecting this to be a tight race!

Good luck to all of you. As always a great selection of trucks.
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Blog Entries

Always a tough a choice.... but man that blue.... Good luck everyone!!!

2011 Silverado LTZ
    6" Fabtech
    Fuel Maverick Wheels
    Toyo MT 35/12.50R/22

Wow what another hard month. Had to go with Laserblue... that color... me want...
    09 Sierra SLT
    - Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
    - Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
    - K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
    Next up: Smoked fog lights

2000 Silverado Z71
    - 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
    - Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
    - Lots more to come!

get em laserblue
    2007 Silverado 1500 Z71 4x4 /Volant Intake/ Superchips Programmer/ Recon LED Tailights/ Rough Country Leveling Kit/ Rough Country 1.5" Body Lift/ Widowpeak 305/75/18s/ Trifecta Tri-fold Tonneau Cover/ Blue LED Interior Lights/ Kenwood 1000 Watt Amp/ 2 500 Watt Kicker 10" Subs

Quote Originally Posted by 2011laserblue View Post
    Thanks! You did an excellent job with your truck as well!

Can't get a much better compliment than that, thank you!

Thank you for all the support everyone! And good luck to all! Very good looking group of trucks this round! I'm expecting this to be a tight race!
    I never seem to find the exact truck I want. Yours was what I was looking for when I got my last one. I could only find red, black, white, and tan. Never blue. Now I'm finding blue trucks without a problem. Just my luck I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywolf858 View Post
    I never seem to find the exact truck I want. Yours was what I was looking for when I got my last one. I could only find red, black, white, and tan. Never blue. Now I'm finding blue trucks without a problem. Just my luck I guess.
    GM didn't really have a blue available on this body style until this year with the blue topaz (which is similar to mine...just a little darker, seems not to "pop" as much). I mean they always had the imperial blue..but thats navy.

I cannot believe GM didn't market laser blue metallic more. You see it on some impalas, but just some. Many did not even know that it was an option on the trucks. If I didn't work at a Chevy dealer...I wouldn't have either.

Thank you for the votes and compliments everyone!

I've seen the laser blue on about every model, just in really low quantities. I have loved it since first sight and was going to paint my '96 that color after its accident. Unfortunately it was totaled out. I want to order a brand new '14 or '15 and plan on getting it in laser blue.

Low quantities because it wasn't marketed...again I have no idea why. Could be that you couldn't just get the color, It was the "laser blue metallic special edition" on the trucks, and the upgrade was $2,595.

I've seen it on only one or two sierras, maybe 2 or 3 tahoes, no suburbans. I've seen it on impalas and cobalts as well...but not very many.

The package on the trucks included a polished exhaust tip, chrome recovery hooks (which I painted black on mine, thought it looked stupid), chrome door handles, mirrors, side steps, and 20" wheels.

The color "package" is no longer available. I remember it being on the website for the 2010 model year, but not for 2011.

Now the similar color is "blue topaz" which is available on the 13's and will also be available on the 2014's. If you go to chevy's website the z-71 is in blue topaz. Can't really tell from the website, but the blue is a little bit deeper than mine. The laser blue really seems to pop, while blue topaz is more deep, but not as deep as imperial blue, which is navy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... Last Post byLast Post by