GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Quote Originally Posted by UpsetProps View Post
    did a hit and run with a lifted truck which we think had a Road Armor style bumper.

The car was pushed something like 50ft from where it was parked.
    You sure it wasn't a tank. Wow. happy no one was in that when it happened

to everyone-- Glad to see posts here now. sorry it happened to everyone but still neat to see
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Quote Originally Posted by FrigginNoodles View Post
    My old truck... I let a family member take it home during a snowstorm, ended up being a head on with two other cars. Thankfully everyone walked away uninjured.

Dang hit it so hard it knocked out the taillights!!

Yeah pretty crazy, just wish I pulled more off of the truck before the insurance company got to it. I managed to save a few things (I had at it before the pics), bed rail covers, stereo, tool box. the thing I miss the most that I Just didn't have time to do was cut out my exhaust.
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

Yeah pretty crazy, just wish I pulled more off of the truck before the insurance company got to it. I managed to save a few things (I had at it before the pics), bed rail covers, stereo, tool box. the thing I miss the most that I Just didn't have time to do was cut out my exhaust.
    ouch dude, that really sucks.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Its ok, just remember the sweet ride you have now!

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

My near mint '96 Z71 after its accident.

Sometimes the best part of my job is that my chair swivels.

ouch! what happened to that one?

Alex

I was driving in traffic at about 35mph when the truck two cars ahead of me panicked and locked its brakes. The Commander in front of me stopped faster than I did. I would have rebuilt but the frame horns were bent where the bumper mounts. I wasn't going to chance it so I bought it back after they totaled it and sold the remains. I made more than what I had in the truck and the new owner rebuilt it. It did give me the opportunity to get the Moonbounce.

This one time, exactly 2 years ago, this ditch jumped out in front of me. And then a bunch of these little steel-pipe fence posts.

Well, the truck isn't dead. It just needed a new oil pan to get running again and then, aesthetically, it just needed a new front bumper and new bed. I have replaced the bumper but not the bed, yet. I'd like to find a step side bed I could just swap out but haven't really gone out looking for one.
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by McClintoc View Post
    This one time, exactly 2 years ago, this ditch jumped out in front of me. And then a bunch of these little steel-pipe fence posts.
    At least you didnt start out "One time at Band Camp"
    The good thing is she's back on the road and running.