GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: No more GMC!!!

Default No more GMC!!!

Just traded in the GMC and got a new rig. I was just tired of having an ext cab truck, and especially one thats 2wd. So yesterday i went and got a 2009 Silverado, with a 6" lift on 35" nitto trail grapplers. 20" Incubus recoils, its a z71 crew cab, and has a full front end replacement, with rbp side steps. 72,000 miles. i love it so far! no problems, runs fine and rides great! Have to say i feel alot better paying for this rather than my old truck!
    2009 Silverado 1500 LT
    -6" Rough Country lift, 20" incubus recoils, 35 x 12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers, RBP Side steps, Frontier fron replacement bumper(kindoff pre runner style), pioneer 7" double din, pioneer door speakers, 4.10 gears, K&N CAI

Congrads on the new wheels! Now for the obvious question... PICS?
    Finally a signature and Avatar! I also posted some pics in the Gallery.
    2011 2500HD Crew Cab 4X4 Z71 6Liter.
    2011 Outback Travel Trailer 260FL
    So Happy to not be on the edge of GVWR Over Load!!

i just sent some to my email will get a few up shortly, not ver yood ones but they will be ok for now!

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Lets go You know the
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

got sick of the ol lady named sierra and picked up a new one named sylvia.
    This ones wearin' high heels and has a HUGE set of "Tires".. haha

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Very nice ride!!

damn nice ride ..nice that it came with rims / front bumper/ and lift already lol
    Chevy Silverado 10' - C.C / Pioneer DVD Head Unit / 2 12' Memphis Subs / Rhino Lined / Running Boards / Corsa Sport Exhaust / Volant CAI / Spyder Black Halo Projector Headlights & Tailights / Led Interior Dome Lights/ 20 % Tint on every window except back (Limo Tint) /

nice truck
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Now that looks Bad A$$...Very nice ride!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by