GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

wifey has the truck for the weekend. i might be able to get it mounted monday. have to see how the weekend goes.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    wifey has the truck for the weekend. i might be able to get it mounted monday. have to see how the weekend goes.
    The wife or the package enkei sent you?

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    The wife or the package enkei sent you?
    wouldnt you like to know!

maybe ill try to install the light wing tonight even, see how dark it is when she gets home.

Alex

Get to it!

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

We are waiting.......
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

If I can remove my grille, bumper, the LED light bar installed in the bumper and wire ties holding the cabling in place ... and then replace it all ... in 40F degree weather using only a 60W bulb in an old school incandescent work light (see pic) ... I think he can mount a light wing in poor lighting conditions if he wants it badly enough.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5821731.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	49221

Legend

Can you do that?? Blind folded???

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    If I can remove my grille, bumper, the LED light bar installed in the bumper and wire ties holding the cabling in place ... and then replace it all ... in 40F degree weather using only a 60W bulb in an old school incandescent work light (see pic) ... I think he can mount a light wing in poor lighting conditions if he wants it badly enough.
    while all that may be true, surreal, you arnt married, so no honey do list, or a almost 10 month old, who gets into things about every .8 seconds.

not to mention my lack of exterior lights. a trouble light isnt something I have gotten bought yet, but since im going to home depot today to get somethings for the previously mentioned honey do list, i spose ill pick one up then.

I promise i will work on it today.

Alex

- - - Updated - - -

not going to well, cant get it to mount solid without drilling into the bumper, and I dont really want to do that.

Alex

Enkei - I probably could if I were given lots of time and lots of space to work in. (It's not complicated.)

Sierra - Excuses, excuses!

Legend

Alex can you post up a good pic of your front bumper?