GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Nice pics and Video....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

I saw some Anzo ones that look really nice and they are the only ones I've found so far that make a 3RD brake light for my truck. My question is have they fixed the hyper flash issue that usually comes with LED lights. Same with any after market LED tails and front light.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Anzo and ICPW use DOT approved assemblies and I know for sure that Anzo has built in resistance so your stock relay still thinks the load is the same resistance as an incandescent unit (I emailed them on that issue). ICPW says you just install theirs and drive, so I expect they have the same deal.

Wow. No leaks since 2005? Now you're talking. It is looking like ICPW is the way to go on these things. I found a stock looking headlamp assembly they sell, and an LED tail lamp unit that has a red lens, which is what I want.
    1994 Chevy K2500 Silverado, 454 (modified), original owner.
    And other vehicles and toys.

"...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
    And treat those two imposters just the same;
    ...you'll be a Man, my son!" Rudyard Kipling

Legend
    Blog Entries

The third brake light I have never had hyper flash, the tail lights and everything else I never had a hyper flash problem with. True story about the leaks, and my truck gets driven in the winter time too, It's put through the test.
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

Quote Originally Posted by The Heater View Post
    Anzo and ICPW use DOT approved assemblies and I know for sure that Anzo has built in resistance so your stock relay still thinks the load is the same resistance as an incandescent unit (I emailed them on that issue). ICPW says you just install theirs and drive, so I expect they have the same deal.
    Good to know, I was also wondering about their LED replacement bulbs that you would use on you park lights and turn signals.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Quote Originally Posted by TRPLXL2 View Post
    The third brake light I have never had hyper flash, the tail lights and everything else I never had a hyper flash problem with. True story about the leaks, and my truck gets driven in the winter time too, It's put through the test.
    A big thank you for the real life consumer feedback. This is what I need to figure out what to do. This is why these on line forums are valuable to the retail consumer.
    1994 Chevy K2500 Silverado, 454 (modified), original owner.
    And other vehicles and toys.

"...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
    And treat those two imposters just the same;
    ...you'll be a Man, my son!" Rudyard Kipling

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Quote Originally Posted by The Heater View Post
    A big thank you for the real life consumer feedback. This is what I need to figure out what to do. This is why these on line forums are valuable to the retail consumer.

This is very true.. I try to help both ways.. I help us the customer and the vendors.. They like to see feed back and try to help all they can There are just so many sites out there... But it is True IPCW does make a fine product I have used their lights for many years in cars and trucks and very rarely have a problem..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12