GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default New vinyl hood stripe

Hey guys, I finally put my matte black stripe on. I based it on the new Camaro RS version but redesigned it to fit the front part of my hood, and since I work in a sign shop materials were cheaper. Let me know what you guys think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tailgate stripe 2.jpg   hood stripe.jpg   hood stripe 2.jpg   tailgate stripe.jpg  
    2009 Silverado 4.3L, GM Performance Parts cai

Since the truck is silver and has a Decepticon logo, did you name it Megatron? Your truck and SurrealOne's GMC "Vigil" with the Autobot logo can do battle.

2013 Silverado LTZ White Diamond Crew Cab

Mods:
    Advent OGM1 Navigation
    Husky Liners GearBox Underseat Storage
    Airaid MIT
    EGR Rail Caps
    K&N Air Filter
    Flowsound 40 Muffler
    Hypertech Max Energy Tune (only top end limiter removed and AFM disabled)
    Chrome Tailgate Handle Cover
    TonnoPro HF-155 Tonneau Cover
    WeatherTech Front and Rear Splash Guards
    Husky Liners X-Act Contour Floor Liners
    WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors

Quote Originally Posted by stchman View Post
    Since the truck is silver and has a Decepticon logo, did you name it Megatron? Your truck and SurrealOne's GMC "Vigil" with the Autobot logo can do battle.
    Probably the best comment I've seen all week.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Looks nice Can you wax it? Or are you going to have to tape it off when you do?
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

I used a high grade vinyl so washing/waxing won't be an issue. I'll do battle with any autobots, lol. I do try to park next to the yellow Camaros when I can, always good for a laugh

Legend
    Blog Entries

I like the design, It stands out from the norm.
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

@kevinbobo, I think it looks sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by stchman View Post
    Autobots, roll out!

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    @kevinbobo, I think it looks sharp.

Autobots, roll out!
    That's pretty funny, I still remember watching the original Transformers on TV when I was a kid in the 80s.

While it's corny, I like Transformers: Prime.

Kevin, I just joined this site to ask if you would be willing to share that file with me. Just picked up my Ruby Red 2013 on Wed and she looks a little plain. Would love to cut this on my machine and install it. Please let me know. Thanks, Noob Reid Milwaukee, WI rkr8333@att.net

Sorry for the delay, I have the Illustrator file and plot file. Which file type were you needing?