GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Tonneau Covers

Question Tonneau Covers

I'm Looking to buy a tonneau cover Online within Canada. Im leaning towards the Bakflip F1. So far the best price have a come upon is $999 at Cap-it and that comes with free shipping http://cap-it.com/index.php/products...nset_vehicle=1

Anyone know of a better price????? If so please post

Depends on if you want a locking cover or just something to keep the dirt and water out. If your just looking for something to keep nature out then go with a Truxedo Lo Pro QT, cap-it.com sells them for about $550. I've had mine for 2 years and still looks new.
    Last edited by redneck70; 03-10-2013 at 08:36 AM.
    2007 Silver Birch Metallic Sierra Classic SLE Crew Cab Z71
    Line-X bed liner
    Putco box rails
    Truxedo Lo Pro QT box cover
    Cloud-Rider grill inserts

I have a lazerlit tonneau cover... its a one piece aluminum locking cover. I've had it for 4years and love it. I paid around $1100 for it. Check out their website at lazerlitecovers.com
    2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HDLT 6.0L w/ Towing Package, Dick Cepek GM8 Rims, Dick Cepek FC II 33X11.50R17,RKSport Ram-Air Hood(Functional), Lazer Lite Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Road Armor Stealth Bumper, PIAA Lighting, Diablo Trinity Tuner, Diablew Custom Tune, BullyDog Cold Air Intake, American Racing Headers w/highflow cats, Corsa Performance Sport Exhaust, Custom Striping, Black Bowties front and rear, Fuel Grille Inserts, Recon Headlights, Readylift Shocks, Readylift Upper Contol Arms, 2" Blocks in the Rear..

Future Plans: HD Tie Rods, Under hood upgrades, Crower Camshaft and possibly electric fans.

I have an Access roll-up that I love but I'm thinking paragon for the next one.
    Sometimes the best part of my job is that my chair swivels.

I just installed a Bakflip VP and love it. Had truxedo before but prefer this one better. Got it from 4x4PartsForLess.com. Good service and good price.

i got solidfold tonneau from partsengine.ca they were 300-500 cheaper than any place i checked or even ebay. i didnt have to pay shipping. had good service any time i called them.

Quote Originally Posted by yotchie View Post
    i got solidfold tonneau from partsengine.ca they were 300-500 cheaper than any place i checked or even ebay. i didnt have to pay shipping. had good service any time i called them.
    Yes, good deal from here but I went to order and they didn't do ground shipping to the Yukon >_< I'll have to call and inquire at some point.
    Josh - Yukon, Canada
    2011 GMC Sierra SLE 4x4 Z71 5.3L
    2007 Ford Focus ZX4 W/SAP 2.0L

Update to above - they want $135.57 shipping for the Yukon. I guess I'll pay it as I won't find any other tonneau cover for under $450.

shipping mine tool a 2 or 3 weeks hopefully if your paying that much it will be faster

Found on Amazon for $308 including shipping.