Hey y'all, I'm new to the site, as well as the chevy family. However, when I had my 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer, I used a couple of products that I would like to share. with everyone.

1st site is Http://www.ddmtuning.com

I've had 3 sets of HID's through them 3,000K 35W H11's; 10,000K 35W & 55W 55W's are in the high beams of my Captiva, and I can see about 5 miles down the road.

All HID Kits come with a LIFETIME warranty on Bulb and Ballast, I've had 1 ballast get frozen on me, and they replaced it no questions asked (10 below winter caused it to freeze after a car wash) This company has awesome customer service as well. Plus they have sales that go on for 35W kits for $35.

As with most HID's they do take about 10 seconds to get to full output. but the light output more than makes up for it.

2nd site is Http://www.superbrightleds.com

The name explains it all. I had 194/168 Wedge base bulbs for my parking lights, and I could almost drive with just them on. These lights are awesome. However, If you have a stereo system that causes your lights to dim when the bass drops, I would not recommend LED's. Hyper-flashing became an issue for me.

PM me if you have any questions/comments/concerns.

My apologies if this violates any forum rules.